The last thing you need as a busy business owner is to use up valuable time and resources making sure you are complying with the Companies Act.
Moreover, with company legislation changing at the rate it does, you need to be sure you are fully aware of how the changes affect you and your fellow directors.
We can give you complete peace of mind in this area by carrying out your company secretarial duties for you:
- Company formations
- Preparation and filing of statutory returns
- Preparation of all documentation related to minutes and resolutions
- Maintenance of statutory books
- Provide a registered office
- General advice on company law
Get in touch